Partner with Us!
Volunteers are the backbone of everything we do. Join a thriving community of FutureHeights volunteers who believe grassroots action is integral to keeping the Heights strong. When you volunteer, you give part of yourself — your time, energy, and skills — and you receive the satisfaction of being a part of a collective effort toward community self-sustainability.
- Annual Benefit Committee
- Community & Civic Engagement (CCEC)
- Fundraising and Grants Committee
- FutureHomes and Revitalization Committee
- Heights Music Hop Committee
- Heights Observer Delivery (happens monthly on or around the 1st)
- Local Business Outreach Committee
- Marketing and Promotions Committee
- One-and-Done opportunities (as-needed)
- Heights Observer – become a volunteer writer, editor, photographer or distributor.
- Write for the Observer: All content is generated by YOUR contributions — any Heights-related content is welcome for consideration. We accept contributions on a rolling basis. There’s a print edition out once a month and an e-news that goes out weekly. Click here to learn more about how to submit your work.
- Help us deliver the Observer: Once a month (around the first), volunteers help distribute the Observer to local businesses. Use the form below to sign up.
Joining a committee or volunteering with us is a great way to meet new people, learn something new, build your career skills, or increase your sense of belonging in the community. Let’s partner to make the Heights an even better place to live!
Start by filling out this form and we will get back to you soon.
Any questions, email us at email@example.com or call our office at (216) 320-1423.
Already a Volunteer with FutureHeights or the Heights Observer?
Please submit your volunteer engagement using this form. Tracking volunteer hours helps in the grant application process.