Volunteers are the backbone of everything we do. Join a thriving community of FutureHeights volunteers who believe grassroots action is integral to keeping the Heights strong. When you volunteer, you give part of yourself — your time, energy, and skills — and you receive the satisfaction of being a part of a collective effort toward community self-sustainability.
- Annual Benefit Committee
- Community & Civic Engagement (CCEC)
- Fundraising and Grants Committee
- FutureHomes and Revitalization Committee
- Heights Music Hop Committee
- Heights Observer Delivery (happens monthly on or around the 1st)
- Local Business Outreach Committee
- Marketing and Promotions Committee
- One-and-Done opportunities (as-needed)
- Heights Observer – become a writer, editor, photographer or distributor.
- Write for the Observer: All content is generated by YOUR contributions — any Heights-related content is welcome for consideration. We accept contributions on a rolling basis. There’s a print edition out once a month and an e-news that goes out weekly. Click here to learn more about how to submit your work.
- Help us deliver the Observer: Once a month (around the first), volunteers help distribute the Observer to local businesses. Use the form link below to sign up.
Joining a committee or volunteering with us is a great way to make new friends, learn something new, and make your city a better place to live!
To get started, click here to complete our volunteer interest form.
Any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (216) 320-1423.