Crowdsourced Conversations 2023 – Topic #1: Our Public Schools
Crowdsourced Conversations 2023’s first forum topic is Our Public Schools.
How Crowdsourced Conversations flows:
Step One: The Survey!
- Students, alumni, parents, teachers, staff, and any other Heights residents/stakeholders are encouraged to fill out our survey.
- This survey was live March 1-March 31, 2023.
Step Two: The Data!
- Once the survey closes, we will generate a report to share the results. This report will be housed on the FutureHeights website and will be shared with community partners, elected officials, and more.
- We will also use the survey results to generate small group discussion questions for our Crowdsourced Conversations event on the topic.
Step Three: The Conversation!
- Students, alumni, parents, teachers, staff, and any other Heights residents/stakeholders are encouraged to participate in our Crowdsourced Conversations forum.
- While there will be brief opening remarks by guest speakers, this forum series emphasizes the small group discussions that are action-oriented and strengths-based.
- This event will take place on Wednesday, April 26 from 7pm-8:30pm in the cafeteria at Heights High School.
- This event is free to attend and will be in-person only.
- Each attendee should register separately.
- RSVP here.
Step Four: The Followup!
- After our forum night, all event participants will have the opportunity to stay connected to the other members of their small group discussion and will receive electronic copies of the survey report and any other resources utilized during the event.
- All event participants will also be able to help us co-create a Resource Page on the topic of Our Public Schools that will live on the FutureHeights website.
This forum series will be an opportunity to connect with other Heights residents about topics that impact us in a variety of overlapping ways. We hope you can join us for all four conversations! Any questions, connect with Sarah – firstname.lastname@example.org.
This forum series is being planned in partnership with FutureHeights Community & Civic Engagement Committee, Reaching Heights, CH-UH Libraries, Home Repair Resource Center, City of Cleveland Heights Racial Justice Task Force, Racial Inequity Repair Committee of Forest Hill Church, Cleveland Heights Green Team, representatives of Cleveland Heights City Council, and more. Thank you for the joy, wisdom, and enthusiasm you bring to the table!